Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am stuck at level 2020 in candy crush saga for so many days. Now its getting frustrating ........ I tried playing it on facebook and on phone both but no luck............seriously thinking to leave it now as its not fun any more
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi
There is no worries matter you need some extra attention while start level if possible use all sporting stuff like fish combo & candy toffee combination then this will more easy I finished this level in first attempt right now I am cross 2105 levels and waiting new episode. Stay blessed