Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have not played this game in over a year. I would like to begin playing again however I do not want to pick up where I left off. Is it possible to reset my game to the beginning? I have the User ID if needed.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Tyler,
I have sent you a private message, so that we can reset your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the detail.
Kind regards,
- Mark, Team King Care