Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Constantly flying out of the game Candy Crush Saga. I decided to remove from the iPad and set back. But after that I have all my gifts of candy, I honestly earned, gone! Just awful! Give me them back, please. I'm shocked!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It's only gold and progress which is synced to FB, boosters and messages are locally stored in the game only so if it's reinstalled, they get wiped. If you made any purchases though you will be able to get those credited back to you.
Same issue with Android - I had several hundred boosters, all lost when I reinstalled. Why can't those be synced to Facebook as well as the level?