Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I I can't play any crush games on my mini I pad;they keep crashing! if I buy a new I pad, how do I transfer my games?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The best method is to create a Kingdom account. Open each game and in the bottom left you will see the settings menu and in here will be an orange icon. Here you can create your account with an email and password. Then you can use this account on your new phone to transfer the games over.