Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why would you change an already difficult level to a Hard level? Adding color bombs and other things? Are you trying to lose loyal players??? Not cool...
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I might just quit because it seems impossible. Not happy about it since I love this game.
Hi guys!
Please check the main thread for level 2080 here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/level-2080-help
Cheers :-)
Yes, I think they want us to quit cc!