Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
impossible to pass and now you have added bombs, anyone know how to pass, been playing for days
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I passed it by luck level 2081 even harder, thinking of packing in with the game
This level is ridiculous. I have been trying to beat it on my PC for quite a while. When it finally opened up on my iPad, I said finally. Now I have a chance. Why on earth did you make it even harder?? And why is it different than playing on a PC? You are going to lose players by making these levels ridiculously hard. Getting close to deleting Candy Crush!
Hi Mazza!
I saw level 2080 being discussed here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/level-2080-help
Cheers :-)