Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
After the latest update candy crush keeps crashing. It may have something to do with that globe on the left. I'm playing on an iPad. Is there a solution for this problem?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It sounds it is consuming since last update far too much cpu for what an old Ipad can handle.I think that will be a problem for king as most players won't be able to play & spend money any more.
It sounds it is consuming since last update far too much cpu for what an old Ipad can handle.
I think that will be a problem for king as most players won't be able to play & spend money any more.