Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Purchashed 10 gold bars yesterday, have been charged but have not received them.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Xevx- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you did not receive your Gold Bars. This should never happen, let's make things right again.
I would like to check your account so I have sent you a private message.
Please click on the envelope icon on the top right hand corner on the screen.
Have a sweet weekend! :-)