Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
on my phone sony i'm on level 532 when I contact fb on my computer my account in less level and my level conflict with another account & I can't contact kingdom with fb on my phone because that conflict, please I want resolve that problem
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If the levels are not appearing when you check in your FB on you computer then the issue is that your phone is not syncing. Troubleshoot your connection to FB in the game on your phone: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-android