Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I play Candy Crush Saga on my laptop, but I do not get any boosters. When I play on my Android, the boosters come on a regular basis. I used to get boosters on my laptop, but they have stopped and I want to know why.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Maybe I didn't explain myself very well, what challenge/event/promotion are completing, as that's where the boosters are at (like Wild Treasure, Kimmy's Gone Fishing, Cake Climb, etc). Other than the booster wheel and collecting sugar drops in certain levels ,completing levels in the main saga doesn't award you boosters on it's own.
What are you playing or doing in order to get boosters on your mobile?
cx
If I knew that, I would not be writing you now. I play both Candy Crush and Candy Crush Soda on my mobile. Bot provide boosters on a regular basis. I will repeat my previous comment: When playing Candy Crush Soda on my laptop, it USED TO get boosters on a regular basis. Now, I do not get them at all. Do I have to uninstall and then reinstall the program?