Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi I set up an email log in on candy crush. have hey logged out and can't log back in again sob progress is lost can you help please ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi yes I did. I am sure it was registered as it accepted the email address and asked for a password when I registered it. now it says it won't accept the email address and I have tired typing it in with spelling mistakes also.
It might sound silly but have you checked that it is correct, re-entered it etc. Maybe restart your phone, then go back in and try again.
Hi it says it does not recognise the email address
Why can't you log back in, what does the game say or do that stops you connecting?
If you let me know maybe I can help