Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Bug on level 1863 , completed the level many times and won't let me pass. Never checks off that I have the got the candy bomb required.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This exactly happened to me too! There is no end of level pop up, that shows that you have passed the level, because the game never registrates your tasks as completed. The striped and wrapped combo is ALWAYS at 1x for me now, no matter if I have done one or if I have only started the game. Previously the combo had been requested 3x, and when I swiped the last one, it didn't registrate and still showed that 1x was left to complete. So I did not finish the game, although I would have been successful. I contacted support now via Email.
I haven't seen any other comments about this level. Can you pass it and capture a screenshot of the end of level pop-up where it shows you passed it. This will help