Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can not buy gold in Candy Crush.. for the last few days I select an amount and it just grays it out and freezes
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This is not an issue of crashing as I have the same problem. The game isn't crashing. The Candy Shop on Candy Crush Saga will not work and hasn't worked for almost 2 weeks now. I have posted pictures on another thread on here, showing how it looks when you tap on a $ amount.
What device are using? There are 2 threads here which will help with crashing issues:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-ios
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-android