Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have passed level 2073 three times on my PC. The wrapped candies just keeping pulsing and the level never finishes. I have used many boosters to pass this level. What is going on? And, don't make me repeat this level. Move me on to level 2074.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Same problem, when I pass the lvl, candy on top won't stop exploding and nothing you can do except exit lvl and start again. Tried diff browsers, cleaning cache, all sugestions given by this forum. Nothing. FIX THE G*D D*MN GLITCH !! It's annoying
Still happening on 12/20/16
It seems like others have experienced the same thing in 2073, it's been picked up by a moderator here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/level-2073