Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I purchased 5 more moves for level 2076 and then got an error message and lost my 10 gold bars. I was able to purchase again the next time I tried playing but the original 10 bars were never returned.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Cyndi- Welcome to the King Care community. I am really sorry that you have experienced a problem with your Gold Bars. Let's make things right again.
I would like to check your account so I have sent you a private message. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right hand corner on the screen.
Have a sweet week!