Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Already emailed you guys but let me try this here. I had two gold bars but ran out of life so I purchased the 99¢ for 10 bars deal. My Google account was charged yet my gold bars went to down to zero AND no lives were issued. Fix?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi LeeAnn- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you had a problem with your Gold Bars. Let's make things right again.
I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a lovely week!