Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Need to speak to a live chat consultant
Where can I chat to someone , the live chat is not available
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Monique- Thanks for posting on King Care. I have seen that you have been helped by my colleague Diggy :-)
Have a good day!
Hi Monique- Thanks for posting on King Care. I have seen that you have been helped by my colleague Diggy :-) Have a good day!