Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can not pass level 1189 have been on it since Nov. 1st any suggestions. This is making me want to quit playing and move on to some other game I have never been on any level this long before. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Use YouTube. I always head there when I'm stuck. There's a plethora of videos of players passing the level with and without boosters. You can use these to see what you need to do:
https://www.youtube.com/results?q=1189+candy+crush&sp=CAI%253D