Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Okay, mods, please help - my response from King Support on a problem I had only included a ticket ID and no explanation on what to do with it. Help! :-\
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello.
Please check your King Care inbox (top right on a computer or in the left hand menu on mobile) as I have sent you a message about this.
Kind regards,
Johnny
Ticket 3850671, thank you!!
Hello,
Could you please provide me with the Ticket ID or information about your issue and I will look to help you.