Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
the treat calender stuck day 1 how do I fix this I am on mobile ios xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Gabrielle!
I suggest you first check if the connection from Candy Crush to Facebook is working as intended. Check this thread:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-android
If the connection is working correctly then I suggest you try the treat calendar on Facebook. If all goes well the updated calendar should will back to your iPhone and you can now use it from the following day.
Cheers :-)