Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I completed level 320 just waiting for 321 to unlock as I'm looking at my map. it's not loading my profile picture from Facebook nor showing any of my friends levels and who I've passed up and beaten.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Same here!! Mine isn't showing my facebook either
Hi Christy!
Sounds like the connection from Candy Crush to Facebook needs a service check. This thread might help you out:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-ios
Cheers :-)