Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm curious as to which version is the very latest. I got an update in October but was turning the Kindle off and it never did restart.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Betty, we're you able to find the update through the store on the Kindle Fire?
Betty, mine shows 1.88.05 as the latest version as of 11/13/16.
The latest update for for candy crush on mobile was on November 13th 2016.
So what version is the latest? Now I know when the latest update took place which didn't happen unless I got the latest version when I uninstalled and reinstalled. My version is 1.86.0.6. Is this the latest?