Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have gone through all the steps of install, delete, shut down, updating and sometimes, I get all the way to open the game and start playing and it crashes in the middle of the game.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Teresa,
Looks like the iPad Mini is out of the list for supported devices.
I suggest you either play from a newer device or alternately play Candy Crush Saga on Facebook. If you install the Photon browser you should be able to run the Facebook version on your iPad. Check this link: https://www.lifewire.com/review-photon-flash-player-browser-ipad-1994246
Cheers :-)
Hi Combo, I have a MD530LL/A, iPad mini, 64g. I had been playing candy crush on this iPad for a couple of years and now it doesn't like it.
Hi Teresa!
Which version of the iPad do you have?
If you are using an older iPad then please see this thread: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/why-is-ipad-2-not-supported-anymore-for-candy-crush-crash
King also posted this thread about compatible devices:
https://care.king.com/en/blossom-blast-saga/android-ios-recommended-devices
Some of the older phones and tablets can't run the game so this might be your issue.
It can also be that you have other apps running that interferes with the game. Try a simple reboot right before playing the game to see if it solves the issue.