Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
It seems that I did not get the November 13 update. Where do I do to find this update so I can be up to date? I have a Kindle Fire HD.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Try this link here: https://www.amazon.com/King-Candy-Crush-Saga/dp/B00FAPF5U0
If it doesn't work then go to Amazon on your Kindle and search for Candy Crush.
Try this link here: https://www.amazon.com/King-Candy-Crush-Saga/dp/B00FAPF5U0If it doesn't work then go to Amazon on your Kindle and search for Candy Crush.