Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just am going crazy. I am getting really bored of losing and ready to delete the game forever!!!!! Help me Pleeeease!!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sebastian, level 210, is that correct? If so, (if you haven't tried already) you're best bet is to try break the candy between the color bombs, or chocolate balls as I call them, so the top one drops down to the bottom one, combine those 2 and that will at least clear all of the licorice out of the other side. Then at least you'll have something to work with to clear all the jelly.
Hi JillyJill, yes it is 210!!!! I am really hoping that this will help me!! You mean combine 2 color bombs right? I have never tried that so really, really, really hoping it will work!!!!!!! I have been stuck on 1 level for a long time before but not this long!!!! Thank you and have a great day!!!!!!!
So glad that worked out for you Sebastian! I know how it is being stuck on 1 level that's driving you insane. It took me a while to put the color bombs together to make a huge blast, I was like "why didn't I think of this before?!" Happy candy crushing!