Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The striped candy contest ended last night and when I went to check the results it keeps saying loading results. I think I won and so I am annoyed because it won't load.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
There seems to be some Facebook connection issues going on and since the events and promotion run from being connected to Facebook or Kingdom, I'd say it's probably caused some issues with the contest results being stuck.