Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have completed all the countries in Europe. I think there are more continents to discover, if there are any, how do I move on?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Danish,Do you get to see an error message or something in the game that prevents you from playing that feature?What does it say or what does it look like?
Hey Danish,
Do you get to see an error message or something in the game that prevents you from playing that feature?
What does it say or what does it look like?