Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sorry for my english my langage is french. The application crashes all the time I uninstall and reinstall and plant less but still. With the reinstallation I lost my 431 lives and other boosters would it be possible to give them back please. Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It still does not work is when the problem is going to be fixed I am able to play on iPod touch, kobo reader and not on the iPad
Not solved
There seems to be a general issue going on at the moment: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/app-crashing-1997008839
Unless you purchased those items then I don't think you'll be able to get them back, they only replace purchases.