Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
please help me
charge me back
you deducted AMOUNT FROM MY CREDIT CARD
PLEASE I DID NOT USE IT AT ALL HELP
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Ahmed,
I am sorry that you have experienced an issue with your purchase.
I suggest you go to your Facebook settings and click the dispute button for the transaction in question.
The direct link to your Facebook payments:
https://secure.facebook.com/settings?tab=payments&ref=settings_nav
Kind regards,
- Mark, Team King Care