Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game numerous times but as soon as I close Dreamworld out he is gone again. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? Any help is appreciated this is frustrating.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I don't understand your post Diana. Do you mean that once you have entered Dreamland and then you leave the world to go back to the normal world, the option to play Odus levels disappears from the game?