Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I need to change my email as the current one has been corrupted. Every time I try to access this stupid game on my IPad, the app. crashes.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The app crashing is a totally different issue. For that I would go to this thread:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-ios
You don't need access to the actually email to play the game so you shouldn't have to change it. What do you play connected with, Facebook or Kingdom?