Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
All my other games automatically sign me into facebook when I open them to play. Candy Crush Saga used to also sign me in. Now I cannot get the game to sign me in at all. I don't have my photo, I can't send lives to friends, what do I do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This is related to this issue in this thread here. If you comment you will get a notification when they update it:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/my-active-friends-are-gone-i-cant-send-or-recieve-lives-i-get-no-notifications