Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Came Second, have the same problem as everyone else, could not calculate results and now it's gone.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Anna- Welcome to the King Care community. I am really sorry that you did not receive your rewards. Our technical team are aware and are working to make sure that the next event runs smoother :-)
I would like to check your account so I have sent you a private message. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right hand corner on the screen.
Have a sweet week!