⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Hi World game

Options
Maureen-3
Maureen-3 Posts: 162 Level 3

Never had problems with game crashing but since the last 2 updates can't play lattest world game because it keeps crashing and closing, it's not my Ipad, its the last update, please fix,, thankyou

Describe your question in more detail here (at least 80 characters please)

Best Answer

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Maureen-   Welcome to the King Care community. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem with your device crashing. Our teams here have been working hard to get things running smoothly again. 

The problem should now be fixed :-) 

Please let me know if you still need a hand. 

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Maureen-   Welcome to the King Care community. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem with your device crashing. Our teams here have been working hard to get things running smoothly again. 

The problem should now be fixed :-) 

Please let me know if you still need a hand. 

• Maureen-3
    Maureen-3 Posts: 162 Level 3
    Options

Thank you for your prompt response, still having problem but will wait knowing you are trying to solve it , happy Thankgiving 

• Cezdiamond
    Options

Thank you for your prompt response, still having problem but will wait knowing you are trying to solve it , happy Thankgiving 

Hi Maureen- Please let me know which model of device you are playing on and if you are still experiencing a problem. Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?