Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I won second place in the striped candy challenge and for 3 days it stated it was calculating the results, when I checked this morning the results were gone and I never received the prize.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Valerie- Welcome to the King Care community. I am really sorry that you did not receive your rewards. Thanks for highlighting this to us, we are currently investigating this. We hope to have everything running smoothly again soon :-)
Have a sweet weekend!
Hi Valerie- Welcome to the King Care community. I am really sorry that you did not receive your rewards. Thanks for highlighting this to us, we are currently investigating this. We hope to have everything running smoothly again soon :-) Have a sweet weekend!
I just had the same ptoblem. Began playing candy crush aftet candy crush soda had glitch on level 1262 and couldn't be solved. Now you don't give me prize in this game. Would like response. Please
I emailed this same question about a week ago and have not yet heard back about it. Thank you.
Let me know when you find the glitch. Thanks