Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I play candy crush everyday but lately I start it and it shut me off likes boosting me off of it. I have shut my tablet n rebooted it but its still acting up.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Shannon- Welcome to the King Care community. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem with your device crashing. Our teams here have been working hard to get things running smoothly again. The problem should now be fixed :-) Please let me know if you still need a hand.
Hi Shannon- Welcome to the King Care community. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem with your device crashing. Our teams here have been working hard to get things running smoothly again.
The problem should now be fixed :-)
Please let me know if you still need a hand.