Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I won't candy collection no reward what is the point of playing gonna delete your game
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Asif- Welcome to the King Care community. I am really sorry that you did not receive your rewards. Our technical team are aware and are working to make sure that the next event runs smoother :-)
I would like to check your account so I have sent you a private message. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right hand corner on the screen.
Have a sweet week!