Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was listed in first place for the striped candy challenge and never got a reward. It kept saying that it was calculating and now I can't find the page at all.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jodi- Welcome to the King Care community. I am really sorry that you did not receive your rewards. Thanks for highlighting this to us, we are currently investigating this. In the meantime please click on the X on the pop up box and you should be able to return to your game map.
We hope to have everything running smoothly again soon :-)
Have a sweet weekend!