Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i bought an in app play but never received the product. i bought the 6.99 add in on november 22, 2016
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Same here I purchased a 15.99 but I did get it but when I update my card info I still didn’t get my purchase I even signed out, closed out completely and I restart my iPad and no luck please help
Hi Carrie,
I am sorry that you have experienced an issue with your purchase. I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.
Kind regards,
- Mark, Team King Care