Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
playing on a mini iPad 4 done all your suggestions eg force quit / checked all updates done / memory good only one 1 I have not done is to delete & reinstall as don't want to lose the level I am at - please help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Unfortunately nothing has changed still keeps quitting on me am going to shut down now perhaps when i reboot it will be solved ☹️
Hi Anna- Welcome to the King Care community. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem with your device crashing. Our teams here have been working hard to get things running smoothly again. The problem should now be fixed :-) Please let me know if you still need a hand.
Hi Anna- Welcome to the King Care community. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem with your device crashing. Our teams here have been working hard to get things running smoothly again.
The problem should now be fixed :-)
Please let me know if you still need a hand.