Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can not play Candy Crush on my iPad mini anymore. It opens and when I click on Play the screen is black and it goes to my home screen. I deleted the game and reinstalled it but still doesn't work. It is like that for a few weeks now.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Meekaja2- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem with your iPad crashing. Please try our troubleshooting steps here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-ios
Please also see our list of recommended devices to be sure that yours is fully compatible https://care.king.com/en/blossom-blast-saga/android-ios-recommended-devices
To check which exact model you have, please see this link: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201471
Let me know how you get on :-)