Dexter Challenge

Valerie_Fimple
Valerie_Fimple Posts: 3 Newbie

My account stated that I placed 2nd in the Dexter stripped candy challenge, however, for three days the icon for the Dexter game on the drop down menu stated it was calculating the scores. Then on the 4th day it was gone and I was unable to claim my prize. I have tried to send you a message several times but have not had any success even doing that. Please let me know if you receive this message.

Best Answer

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi Valerie-  Welcome to the King Care community. I am really sorry that you did not receive your rewards. Thanks for highlighting this to us, we are currently investigating this. In the meantime please click on the X on the pop up box and you should be able to return to your game map. 

We hope to have everything running smoothly again soon :-) 

Have a sweet weekend! 

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi Valerie-  Welcome to the King Care community. I am really sorry that you did not receive your rewards. Thanks for highlighting this to us, we are currently investigating this. In the meantime please click on the X on the pop up box and you should be able to return to your game map. 

We hope to have everything running smoothly again soon :-) 

Have a sweet weekend! 

• Darby-3
    Darby-3 Posts: 2 Newbie

How does the new Dexter work?? May 2018.  It use to be strip candies now it is the candy bulb .  Do you had to get 50 at a time?  That would be hard to get .  Would really like the Rules of this new part of the game!  I feel no one else knows how to collect the Candies because no one seem to be playing it. Please reply to this

• Darby-3
    Darby-3 Posts: 2 Newbie

Does anyone really answer these questions? It has been six days

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?