Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I use my old one email account for sign in to candy crush .. now I use my new account for sign in .. how can I changed this ..
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there- Welcome to the King Care community. I would like to give you a hand with this, and check your account.
I have sent you a private message. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right hand corner on the screen.
Have a sweet weekend!