Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
It keeps telling me to upgrade adobe. My computer upgrades adobe and when I update it any way I refresh Candy crush and it tells me the same thing
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there- Welcome to the King Care community.
Thanks for posting on King Care. I am very sorry that you have been experiencing a problem loading your games. I can understand your frustration. Let's get you back on track :-)
Please can you follow our troubleshooting steps here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-out
Let me know how you get on :-)
Have a sweet weekend!