Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Even though I like to have additional Play-time and Boosters, kindly let me know whether this is by error or it is a reward. Thanks.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
When you say play-time, are you talking about the unlimited lives? It sounds like an error to me if your getting rewards without completing any events! I think this may be the first time that I'm jealous to not have an issue lol.