Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
since my husband logged in on Facebook with my e-mailadres I am unable to login at my facebookaccount. Now I cant play Candy crush anymoresince. I already reached level 1744. Can you help me please?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you cannot access your own Facebook account then this isn't something King can help with. This is something you will need to sort out with Facebook.
I don't understand how you can lose your account? Can you not log in on the home screen?