Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I did not receive my striped candy event rewards even though I finished 2nd. I have a screen shot
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Dean- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you did not receive your rewards. I can understand you frustration.
I would like to check your account so I have sent you a private message. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right hand corner on the screen.
Have a sweet Sunday!