Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
HAVEN'T HAD NO SOUND IN MY GAME FOR SEVERAL MONTHS NOW, JUST WONDERING WHAT HAPPENED OR IF I'LL EVER GET IT BACK?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Lou!
I suggest you first check the game settings - it might be that the audio has been disabled in the game. Click on the icon for in-game just to make sure all is set correctly here.
If the problem is still there then I suggest you try from another browser - for instance Google Chrome or Firefox.
You can also try the game on King.com: https://king.com/play/candycrush
Cheers :-)