Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When playing on my phone the levels only go upto 1685 but through facebook I can access more levels
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Marie!
I don't think that there currently are more levels than 1685 available for Windows phones. Until new levels are released you can play on Facebook or King.com
I saw on another thread that new levels are first released on Facebook and King.com, then followed by an adaption to mobile devices. That's why there's a difference in levels when you play.
New levels are announced first on Facebook. You can check the page here: https://www.facebook.com/candycrushsaga
Cheers :-)