Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I touch play it goes back to the screen with the game icons.i repeat it goes back again I've never had this problem before. Please help me I miss playing
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hu Susan- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem with your iPad crashing. Please try our troubleshooting steps here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-ios
Please also see our list of recommended devices to be sure that yours is fully compatible https://care.king.com/en/blossom-blast-saga/android-ios-recommended-devices
Some players have reported that following these steps have improved their playing experience:
- Turn off spotlight search to save memory.
- Check the end of this official apple support article for help – https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201285
-Turn off multitasking gestures to save memory.
- You can toggle this on and off by tapping on the “Settings” app, tapping on “General”, tapping on “Multitasking Gestures”, and then turn OFF.Finally ensure you fully close ALL multitasking functions and turn the device completely OFF (Slide the “Slide to Power Off” screen) at least once a day.
Let me know how you get on :-)
Have a sweet week!